Ati radeon 5770 issue

G

Okay so i have an ati radeon 5770 graphic card. Apperantly it has integrated HDMI audio that bugs with my onboard sound card [realtek hd audio]. So what happens is the audio stops and for example the videos on youtube start to lag and no sound ofc. Happens when i talk on ventrilo, team speak, skype, play a game.

Okay what i tryed is to disable the ATI sound card, same result.
Installed all new drivers for both cards nothing.

On the other had it might have something to do with the 2 network cards. Like i have one intregrated on the motherboard [ inte i5 ] and one that works [ realtek family addapter]
Same tryed with new drivers, disabled the integrated card. Doesn`t work

Any suggestions what to do?

Chieftexas

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2011
You can disable your HDMI audio, which should solve any conflicts with your onboard card. Go to control panel, and manage audio devices (or something similar) then right click on the HDMI audio and hit disable. Make sure your onboard card is the only enabled device and you should be good to go.

G

yeah nvm i managed to figure it out. Figured that there are 3 sound cards: realtek,ati HDMI sound card and on board. Simply removed the drivers for the HDMI and realtek cards, disabled em and enabled the Onboard card. it works fine for now.