Closed Solved

Which CPU cooler?

Hi guys, new to the site (sorry if not posting in correct area)

Wondering what CPU cooler you think I should get out of the Coolermaser V6, V8, or V10, or the Thermaltake SpinQ VT.

I'm fine with all of them and I'm going for a red/black theme. Any recommendations are fine, but preferred if they adhere to the theme. Thanks.
13 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about which cooler
  1. +1 rockxdude
  2. you may find one on http://www.popubuy.com
  3. v6gt has better performance than the 212 evo, but it all depends on how much uou want to spend.
  4. I'm fine with any price.
    Does the hyper have red led's or anything?
  5. frogsta said:
    I'm fine with any price.

    corsair h80, or custom liquid cooling! Xspc rasa is a great kit.
  6. Also, not keen on liquid cooling just yet :/
  7. frogsta said:
    Also, not keen on liquid cooling just yet :/

    search up on how to install corsair h80, it should take you around 10min.
  8. amuffin said:
    search up on how to install corsair h80, it should take you around 10min.

    It's not that I don't fully know how to do it (i have some idea) I just don't really like the look and I want an air cooler, more a matter of preference
  9. frogsta said:
    It's not that I don't fully know how to do it (i have some idea) I just don't really like the look and I want an air cooler, more a matter of preference

    Noctua Nh-d14 :D
  10. Best answer
    frogsta said:
    Hi guys, new to the site (sorry if not posting in correct area)

    Wondering what CPU cooler you think I should get out of the Coolermaser V6, V8, or V10, or the Thermaltake SpinQ VT.

    I'm fine with all of them and I'm going for a red/black theme. Any recommendations are fine, but preferred if they adhere to the theme. Thanks.

    The CM V6GT is better then anything you've listed.
    Personally i think the CM Evo is a great bargain.
    The Thermaltake Frio sports a red/black theme and has very similiar performance to the CM V6GT = both are large,loud,and in charge lol!
    You really need to post your case,ram kit, and cpu for proper advice.
  11. Best answer selected by frogsta.
  12. Thanks for that man, here are my specs;
    HAF X case (should fit anything :P)
    i7 960 @ 3.6GHz
    2 GTX 560 Ti's
    6GB RAM (I think its triple channel, 1600MHz, not home atm)
Ask a new question

Read More

Cooling CPUs Thermaltake Components Product