Motherboard LED

karan77

Honorable
Oct 4, 2012
Hello,
i have a GA-X58-UD3R Rev 2.0 Motherboard which has Core i7 950 Processor..

i've been facing this problem from quite a few days now.. i noticed that whenever i switch on my PC.. there is an Yellow LED on the motherboard which turns on, with several other LED's.. but it happens in the start.. and for the rest of the time.. there is this only 1 Yellow LED that is ON.. but since quite sometime.. i do not see any LED's switched on while the pc is stable.. only in the startup the lights turn on.. and the rest of the time.. nothing is on.. CAN anyone help me with this problem..

Solution
When my PC starts each light momentarily flashes to indicate each respective component is operating correctly, if something was wrong they would remain lit. There is also a light to confirm the board has power I believe but I do not specifically recall when it turns off. If you aren't experiencing any problems with the computer you are good to go.

karan77

Honorable
Oct 4, 2012
please someone reply..i wanna knw... is it smething to do with BIOS voltage settings.. or smething wrong with the motherboard..? i checked in CPU-Z.. the core voltage shown is 0.944V

chugot9218

Honorable
When my PC starts each light momentarily flashes to indicate each respective component is operating correctly, if something was wrong they would remain lit. There is also a light to confirm the board has power I believe but I do not specifically recall when it turns off. If you aren't experiencing any problems with the computer you are good to go.

Solution

karan77

Honorable
Oct 4, 2012

Currently I m not receiving any problems. I loaded defaults on my bios after the lights were off.. I guess it's the mobo power led that is always on..it's in yellow..rest are off..