cingular gprs not working on unlocked v3

Please help!
I have spent the last 3 days on the phone with cingular reps and
motorola reps to correct this problem to no avail. I purchased the new
black version of the v3 razr for use with my cingular sim. I have
internet and the reps have talked me thru the steps for adding the
medianet to my web access but it still won't let me connect to the
internet. All i want is to download pics and ringtones. I even took
it into a cingular retail store to see if they could help but all i was
told is that i would have to go to motorola and have them set it up for
use with cingular gprs. the nearest motorola service shop is 100 miles
away. Is there anything I can do since I have already paid alot for
the phone and would like to avoid paying extra for gas to the shop?
Thanks TJ

--
thomas_4

See if you can find help here:

http://www.howardforums.com/

Steve

"thomas_4" <thomas_4.1qgvtf@mobile-forum.co.uk> wrote in message

> Please help!
> I have spent the last 3 days on the phone with cingular reps and
> motorola reps to correct this problem to no avail. I purchased the new
> black version of the v3 razr for use with my cingular sim. I have
> internet and the reps have talked me thru the steps for adding the
> medianet to my web access but it still won't let me connect to the
> internet. All i want is to download pics and ringtones. I even took
> it into a cingular retail store to see if they could help but all i was
> told is that i would have to go to motorola and have them set it up for
> use with cingular gprs. the nearest motorola service shop is 100 miles
> away. Is there anything I can do since I have already paid alot for
> the phone and would like to avoid paying extra for gas to the shop?
> Thanks TJ
>

> --
> thomas_4

Tiny