cingular gprs not working on unlocked v3

Please help!
I have spent the last 3 days on the phone with cingular reps and
motorola reps to correct this problem to no avail. I purchased the new
black version of the v3 razr for use with my cingular sim. I have
internet and the reps have talked me thru the steps for adding the
medianet to my web access but it still won't let me connect to the
internet. All i want is to download pics and ringtones. I even took
it into a cingular retail store to see if they could help but all i was
told is that i would have to go to motorola and have them set it up for
use with cingular gprs. the nearest motorola service shop is 100 miles
away. Is there anything I can do since I have already paid alot for
the phone and would like to avoid paying extra for gas to the shop?
Thanks TJ

--
thomas_4
2 answers Last reply

    See if you can find help here:

    http://www.howardforums.com/

    Steve

    Try he www.cellphonehacks.com
    "Steven de Mena" <demenas@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > See if you can find help here:
    >
    > http://www.howardforums.com/
    >
    > Steve
    >

    > "thomas_4" <thomas_4.1qgvtf@mobile-forum.co.uk> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Please help!
    >> I have spent the last 3 days on the phone with cingular reps and
    >> motorola reps to correct this problem to no avail. I purchased the new
    >> black version of the v3 razr for use with my cingular sim. I have
    >> internet and the reps have talked me thru the steps for adding the
    >> medianet to my web access but it still won't let me connect to the
    >> internet. All i want is to download pics and ringtones. I even took
    >> it into a cingular retail store to see if they could help but all i was
    >> told is that i would have to go to motorola and have them set it up for
    >> use with cingular gprs. the nearest motorola service shop is 100 miles
    >> away. Is there anything I can do since I have already paid alot for
    >> the phone and would like to avoid paying extra for gas to the shop?
    >> Thanks TJ
    >>

    >> --
    >> thomas_4

Cingular Motorola Internet Internet Service Providers