Status
Not open for further replies.

qisini

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2005
For sale:

BFG 6800GT OC 256M GDDR3 AGP8X: in excellent condition, life-time warranty, has been running in stock speed, and auto-overclock detects 415M/1.09G Hz with stock cooling. with power spliiter, VGA-DVI adapter, manual and origial box package. asking for $350 shipped, or $330 if pick up. i live in san diego, ca.

will accept paypal (non cc) and mo, prefer being paid first.

thanks!

heat is under qisini

RichPLS

Champion
Thump

<pre><font color=red>°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o \\// o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°
And the sign says "You got to have a membership card to get inside" Huh
So I got me a pen and paper And I made up my own little sign</pre><p></font color=red>

pickxx

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2004
I have this exact same card in mint condition and everything that is listed above, that came with the card, and i will sell it for the right price.....
Just as a starting point $425 OBO...

RichPLS

Champion
You are so sly, if I buy from you for 425, you then buy above for 325 and pocket 100.
edit
I have that same card to, only in better condition, starting bid at $450

So I got me a pen and paper And I made up my own little sign</pre><p></font color=red>

RichPLS

Champion
No, would be really crappy if we were undercutting you. We are actually helping you by offering our identical cards at higher prices, so the wise shoppers will get your card first, since it is a much better deal.

RichPLS

Champion
Just think of me as the middle man, buy from me for $450, then I will have you drop ship it to the customer.

pickxx

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2004
Well after a couple bumps....i dont think anyone wants this.
I mean seriously i will buy it for 50bucks. But thats about all its worth to me.

RichPLS

Champion
So your painting this forum with a brush that has need for speed and tech, at below or little cost as possible for parts :)

RichPLS

Champion
I always thought this forum was to brush up on social skills as to become more attractive to women. [/shrugs]

addiarmadar

Distinguished
May 26, 2003
Well Im in the market for a 6800gtAGP right now and wondered if you have successfully manually overclocked this card to ultra speeds (400/1100) stabely? You know, like with riva turner. I may do 294.00, wanna do MO but gotta pay a fee for it, for your card but need to know if the card can do stable ultra speeds. Thanks.

Bump

<i><font color=red>Only an overclocker can make a computer into a convectional oven.</i></font color=red>

Status
Not open for further replies.