Susan

helo....

Like Hassan...I am also facing the same problem as
him...how to restore the desktop icons with no
background.kindly advised and to Hassan...if you managed
to find the solution...pls let me know...thanks.

Much appreciated,

Susan

Hi Susan,

Checkpoints to consider:

1) Right click on desktop >> arrange icons by >> uncheck "Lock Web items on desktop"

2) Right click on My Computer >> Properties >> Advanced tab >> Settings under 'Performance' >> check
"Use drop shadows for icon labels on desktop".

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations