ASUS Problematic Update !!

juan2911

Honorable
Oct 4, 2012
Hey everyone ! I've having some problems since update of my P8H61-M LX Rev 3...
(Since I updated it) Everytime I turn it on it loops at boot 2 or 3 times after succesfuly starting Win7 64bit (after American bullshit screen appears and asks to "press F1 to continue")...

Any idea ? I think it might be some kind of trouble at BIOS config that the update changed from the original.

Thanks for your time !
Juan.

Why did you update the bios ? Were you having trouble with the computer? You should only update the bios if your haveing trouble with the computer and you feel that a bios update will fix it. You should go back to the bios file that you had if you weren't having any troubles.
Just so you know Asus motherboards are made in Tiwan, China and not in the U.S.A. The boot screen that you see is just a translation from the Chinese language.

juan2911

Honorable
Oct 4, 2012

I updated because it brought some Voltage manipulation features that it hadn't... And I didn't make a a backup of my 0400 version of BIOS, I have 4400 now...
Any advice ?

Thanks !

You can download the 0400 bios version and reload it or if the bios file that you loaded is somehow corrupted then try another site and download the 4400 and reload it. Either one should work becaue if the file got corrupted and it sounds like it did by the looping your getting then a reload if the bios file should fix it.