Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

I have bought a 2nd hand computer and haven't found how
to get rid of the original users name from administrator,
programme licences etc
Help please

Hi Brian,

To change the "registered to" name, you may download the following automated edit which will help yo
change the names:

Change registered owner and organisation (line 7, right column)

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
http://www.mvps.org