Naruto Games

Anyone try any of the Naruto ( Japanese imports) games? Trying to decide if
any of them are worth getting...I don't normally get the imports but I would
love to play a Naruto game.

> Anyone try any of the Naruto ( Japanese imports) games? Trying to
> decide if any of them are worth getting...I don't normally get the
> imports but I would love to play a Naruto game.

Sorry, No. I do have 12 other Japanese Import games and enjoy them all.

I would say go ahead and go for it.

Raph wrote:
> Anyone try any of the Naruto ( Japanese imports) games? Trying to decide if
> any of them are worth getting...I don't normally get the imports but I would
> love to play a Naruto game.

Yep. I have 2 and 3. They pretty easy to play, although you'll need to
be able to read Japanese to get through the story mode. Very fun playing
multiplayer. Definitely a must-buy for any Naruto fan.