Sign in with
Your question

Best place to buy computer parts (online) in Ireland?

Last response: in Systems
September 20, 2011 7:05:33 PM

Hello techies!

A short question to the drunk red-haired ones among you who are living on the small green island. It so happens that I'm moving to Ireland because of a new job and I'm leaving my current PC here for my girl. I'll build a new (and much better one, heh) in Ireland, but wanted to know what are the best/preferred online computer hardware stores there? Do you have any good local ones or do you order from the UK? Any specific info would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
September 20, 2011 9:12:06 PM

Looks like misco.co.uk ships to ireland... they're pretty reasonable.
September 21, 2011 7:29:57 AM

Thanks for the tip. Also found out that scan.co.uk ships to Ireland. I'll compare those two.
It seems there are no big (and reasonably priced) computer stores in Ireland itself, though.
Related resources
March 16, 2012 6:22:55 PM

I recently stumbled across http://www.warezhub.org

It looks nice and because the checkout is through Amazon I knew it was safe to use.

I bought myself the components for a moderate spec tower a couple of weeks ago, I got everything on my doorstep 2 days after my order which is okay seeing as I ordered it at 10pm or so.
Now they aren't based in Ireland, but because the order is processed by Amazon, they ship pretty much anywhere you want.

Everything was great for me, I highly recommend.
!