Can't Remove a Saved Password

The password I want to remove does not appear in User
Accounts / Manage Network Passwords in the Control Panel.
But every time I go to a certain web site, my username
shows up in a picklist, and if I pick it my password is
filled in.

There is only 1 account on my computer. The guest account
is not enabled.

How do I make this saved username and password for that
web site go away?
3 answers Last reply
More about remove saved password

    Use your Delete key to delete it.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect your PC!

    JBx wrote:

    > The password I want to remove does not appear in User
    > Accounts / Manage Network Passwords in the Control Panel.
    > But every time I go to a certain web site, my username
    > shows up in a picklist, and if I pick it my password is
    > filled in.
    >
    > There is only 1 account on my computer. The guest account
    > is not enabled.
    >
    > How do I make this saved username and password for that
    > web site go away?

    In Internet Explorer, select Tools > Internet Options > Content tab >
    click the AutoComplete button, click Clear Passwords.

    Thanks - that worked!

Configuration Customization Windows XP