Can't Remove a Saved Password

The password I want to remove does not appear in User
Accounts / Manage Network Passwords in the Control Panel.
But every time I go to a certain web site, my username
shows up in a picklist, and if I pick it my password is
filled in.

There is only 1 account on my computer. The guest account
is not enabled.

How do I make this saved username and password for that
web site go away?

Use your Delete key to delete it.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

"JBx" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message:

| The password I want to remove does not appear in User
| Accounts / Manage Network Passwords in the Control Panel.
| But every time I go to a certain web site, my username
| shows up in a picklist, and if I pick it my password is
| filled in.
|
| There is only 1 account on my computer. The guest account
| is not enabled.
|
| How do I make this saved username and password for that
| web site go away?

null

JBx wrote:

> The password I want to remove does not appear in User
> Accounts / Manage Network Passwords in the Control Panel.
> But every time I go to a certain web site, my username
> shows up in a picklist, and if I pick it my password is
> filled in.
>
> There is only 1 account on my computer. The guest account
> is not enabled.
>
> How do I make this saved username and password for that
> web site go away?

In Internet Explorer, select Tools > Internet Options > Content tab >
click the AutoComplete button, click Clear Passwords.

Thanks - that worked!