Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Should i upgrade my motherboard?

Last response: in Motherboards
October 5, 2012 9:42:24 PM

Should i upgrade my motherboard ? from msi nf750-g55 to asus crosshair v formula 990fx ?

More about : upgrade motherboard

a c 176 V Motherboard
a b Ĉ ASUS
October 5, 2012 9:45:40 PM

What is your system info and why do you think you need an upgrade.
October 5, 2012 9:48:07 PM

inzone said:
What is your system info and why do you think you need an upgrade.

nf750-g55
gtx 460 - going to upgrade
8gb ram
amd phenom x6 1090t

for gaming.
Related resources

Best solution

a c 176 V Motherboard
a b Ĉ ASUS
October 5, 2012 10:44:05 PM

I guess that your budget amount will have a lot to do with what you can upgrade to and if you wanted a really good gaming machine then you should consider going with Intel. Especialy if you upgrade your video card to something good.
However if your staying with AMD then the Crosshair V Formula 990fx would be good as long as youupgrade the video card because just going to a new motherboard won't give you any added performance.
October 6, 2012 12:34:39 AM

inzone said:
I guess that your budget amount will have a lot to do with what you can upgrade to and if you wanted a really good gaming machine then you should consider going with Intel. Especialy if you upgrade your video card to something good.
However if your staying with AMD then the Crosshair V Formula 990fx would be good as long as youupgrade the video card because just going to a new motherboard won't give you any added performance.

Yup i know that, and i like amd more..so then Crosshair V Formula 990fx it is :) 

And Thanks :) 
October 13, 2012 12:08:12 AM

Best answer selected by goodfella.
!