Solved

Should i upgrade my motherboard?

Should i upgrade my motherboard ? from msi nf750-g55 to asus crosshair v formula 990fx ?
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about should upgrade motherboard
  1. What is your system info and why do you think you need an upgrade.
  2. inzone said:
    What is your system info and why do you think you need an upgrade.

nf750-g55
    gtx 460 - going to upgrade
    8gb ram
    amd phenom x6 1090t

for gaming.
  3. Best answer
    I guess that your budget amount will have a lot to do with what you can upgrade to and if you wanted a really good gaming machine then you should consider going with Intel. Especialy if you upgrade your video card to something good.
    However if your staying with AMD then the Crosshair V Formula 990fx would be good as long as youupgrade the video card because just going to a new motherboard won't give you any added performance.
  4. inzone said:
    I guess that your budget amount will have a lot to do with what you can upgrade to and if you wanted a really good gaming machine then you should consider going with Intel. Especialy if you upgrade your video card to something good.
    However if your staying with AMD then the Crosshair V Formula 990fx would be good as long as youupgrade the video card because just going to a new motherboard won't give you any added performance.

Yup i know that, and i like amd more..so then Crosshair V Formula 990fx it is :)

And Thanks :)
  5. Best answer selected by goodfella.
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Asus Formula MSI-Microstar