MP Alpha Blogg..help!

I have been trying to beat this guy for a month and I cannot!

What gives? is there a trick?

Please help.

"Rec Rider" <RecRider@webtv.net> wrote in message

> I have been trying to beat this guy for a month and I cannot!
>
> What gives? is there a trick?
>
> Please help.

He's a bastard, all right. The trick is that you have to hit him in his
open mouth. That means you'll have to fire when he's charging straight at
you, and time it pretty carefully. Make sure you're locked on to him so you
can strafe out of the way as soon as you fire. The other part of the trick
is that small shots won't hurt him; you need to hit him with either a
charged shot or a super missile (full charge, press Y instead of A). I
found that it's easier to hit him with a charged shot because a super
missile takes a moment to go off, but a super missile does more damage.

Anyway, what you want to do is try and get into a pattern: lock on to him,
and get a full charge on your gun. Try to stay on the opposite side of the
room from him as much as possible (hard, I know). Almost touching the wall
is best. When he comes at you with his mouth open, shoot him, but don't
wait around to see if it hits--press left and B and strafe out of the way.
If you succeed, he'll get stuck on the wall, (you'll lose your lock, too)
and you can get to the other side of the room, get another lock-on, and
start charging again. Once you get used to his movements, you'll be able to
see that he's about to charge--that's when you can use super missiles. If
you fire them more than a split second after he starts coming at you, they
might be too late, or if they do hit, you won't have time to dodge.

I hope that helps. Good luck!

That did the trick! He's toast.

Thanks!

> That did the trick! He's toast.