programs--start- programs rearrange

How do you rearrange the programs in the start menu?
When I try to fix anything the only option I have is to
change the star menu programs. I want to rearrane all
programs like accesories and all of that. It should be
easy to find but I can't right now

Luc

Mike

Splendid

Look under 'Documents and Settings' for ALL USERS and the name that your
computer is registered in..

"Luc" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do you rearrange the programs in the start menu?
> When I try to fix anything the only option I have is to
> change the star menu programs. I want to rearrane all
> programs like accesories and all of that. It should be
> easy to find but I can't right now
>
> Luc

Hi,

Right click on the start button and select explore. From there onwards, you can manage the various
program folders etc through the familiar explorer interface.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations