Sign in with
Your question
Solved

How to repair motherboard if its give ram defective beap but ram is ok tested in

Last response: in Motherboards
October 6, 2012 5:45:12 AM

Hi, i have problem in celron pc mother board its give beap sound as a ram is faulty but i have check ram in another mother board its working fine so please let me know which component i have to replace ferom mother board to solve this problem
a c 234 V Motherboard
October 7, 2012 2:04:05 AM

If the motherboard really is defective, then your only option is to replace it. You can't fix a motherboard unless you have the schematics and appropriate equipment to identify the defective part and replace it.
m
l
October 7, 2012 4:18:01 AM

GhislainG said:
If the motherboard really is defective, then your only option is to replace it. You can't fix a motherboard unless you have the schematics and appropriate equipment to identify the defective part and replace it.

Dear sir I am an electronics engineer having an experiance in industrial filed is 10 years we have all facility to repair any electronics equipment we are also repairing mother boards but tis is celron older version which is having pin type processor n sd ram please help to repair the same origenal supplier from gmbh is unable to supply the same board

Regards

rajaram
m
l
Related resources
a b V Motherboard
October 7, 2012 8:31:24 AM

If you have the facility then replace the ram slot with a new one by solder it. This may help if there is faulty slot.

If there is ram bus error, then its difficult to repair. You need schematics of mobo bus to reprint it on motherboard and need highly precision equipment.
m
l
October 15, 2012 3:37:54 AM

Hi thanks for the reply i have replace the ram slolt but problem is not solved
m
l

Best solution

a b V Motherboard
October 15, 2012 4:17:09 PM

Great to know you really fix a motherboard by yourself and save money :) 
a c 234 V Motherboard
October 15, 2012 4:28:21 PM

raj29041982 said:
Hi thanks for the reply i have replace the ram slolt but problem is not solved

At this point you have no other option than buying the schematics to troubleshoot the issue if you really want to fix it. I would simply buy a used motherboard on eBay.
m
l
October 16, 2012 3:43:10 AM

Best answer selected by raj29041982.
m
l
!