Are video cards cheapest in the usa?

I am just wondering if video cards are sold cheapest in the usa in general. I know from living in canada the prices are quite similar ,but what do other contents pay vs us? I am interested in Asia and Europe especially since this site doesn't cater to that demographic.
9 answers Last reply
More about video cards cheapest
  1. Almost all electronic stuffs are very cheap in USA I've never seen any market as cheap as this :P
  2. Till now I thought that USA has the cheapest market and always wanted to visit this place, now I will visit Malaysia for this instead of USA :P will meet you there may be :P
  3. So just CPUs are cheaper in Malaysia?
  4. In Indonesia ll PC parts are at least >20% more expensive. Take for example my Video Card:
    http://www.bhinneka.com/products/sku00511086/sapphire_radeon_hd_6950_flex_edition.aspx
    At $1=Rp8500, the card will cost $345.88
    At newegg, its a totally difference story where the same card is $279.99:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102929
  5. Here in India Graphics cards are about 22% more expensive
    Antec products are double the price :(
    Corsair products are 40% more expensive
    here its mostly depending on the brand
    All electronics are atleast 20% more expensive but Cost of living is very low :P some what balanced with US people when we take both into account :P
  6. +infinty ^^^^^

CPU Parts are so damn expensive here! And its really hard to find genuine products too!
    I mean Corsair and Antech PSU's are a luxury here! Priya,Oddysey And so called Never Heard Of PSU's are available cheap and people buy that! Cheap is what sells!
  7. djabhi003 said:
    +infinty ^^^^^

CPU Parts are so damn expensive here! And its really hard to find genuine products too!
    I mean Corsair and Antech PSU's are a luxury here! Priya,Oddysey And so called Never Heard Of PSU's are available cheap and people buy that! Cheap is what sells!

Priya!! lol
  8. I must add that prices also depend on what store you buy it from.
    Large retail stores will cost more because of high markup prices.
    Online stores have a similar problem. They charge S&H.

On the Egg, there is much more free S&H in the US than in Canada.
    For example, as of right now, Newegg.com has 94 cases that have free shipping while Newegg.ca has only 9.
  9. In India, the all electronics are stupidly priced !! The Nvidia gtx 960 costs INR 20000 (US$300). I don't know what motivets them to increase prices even though this country mostly lives in poverty :(
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Graphics Product