need information

How do I disable the log on dialog box that comes up
before the desktop screen?

"Nelle" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>How do I disable the log on dialog box that comes up
>before the desktop screen?

See "How to Configure Windows XP to Automatically Log On a User
Account" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=282866).

--
(tm)

Hi,

To automatically log-on to Windows, type CONTROL USERPASSWORDS2 at Start >> Run and press enter.
Under the "User" tab, uncheck the box "Users must enter a username...." and hit apply. Supply the
username and password under which you want your computer to Auto-logon everytime and OK your way
out.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User