desktop

new desktop appears with normal scren on 2/3 of page and
on the left the xp style folder tasks, other places and
details boxes
How can I remove the details side please.
Also in control panel/appearence and themes I have lost
the use of taskbar start menu and folder options
1 answer Last reply
More about desktop

    Hi,

    You may download and apply the following edit to remove the common tasks pane from the desktop:

    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_commtask_desktop.htm

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Bill4" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > new desktop appears with normal scren on 2/3 of page and
    > on the left the xp style folder tasks, other places and
    > details boxes
    > How can I remove the details side please.
    > Also in control panel/appearence and themes I have lost
    > the use of taskbar start menu and folder options

Configuration Desktops Customization Windows XP