CARK-112 Nokia Bluetooth Car Kit

Last response: in Technologies
July 21, 2004 11:38:07 PM

All,

I've just upgraded my mobile phone to a Nokia 6230 from a Nokia 6310i. I've
got a Nokie CARK-112 Bluetooth car kit that I would like to use with my
6230, but I have lost the passcode. Does anyone know of a default passcode,
or a passcode that will get me connected? I have still got my 6310i, which
is still paired with the car kit, so if anyone know's how to get the code
off the 6310i then that would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance
--
Nick Spann
Tel: 024 7661 3349

if you mean phone security code, if you can link your phone to the computer
via IR or cable use logomanager software it will show security code for some
older nokia (work fine with my 8210)

"Nick Spann" <spannn@spannn.plus.com> wrote in message
> All,
>
> I've just upgraded my mobile phone to a Nokia 6230 from a Nokia 6310i.
I've
> got a Nokie CARK-112 Bluetooth car kit that I would like to use with my
> 6230, but I have lost the passcode. Does anyone know of a default
passcode,
> or a passcode that will get me connected? I have still got my 6310i, which
> is still paired with the car kit, so if anyone know's how to get the code
> off the 6310i then that would be really helpful.
>
> Thanks in advance
> --
> Nick Spann
> Tel: 024 7661 3349
> Mob: 07971 780652
> Email: spannn@spannn.plus.com

Anonymous
August 8, 2004 2:34:59 AM

The pass code for pairing a Bluetooth phone to the carkit is normally the
same for all carkits.
Search on Nokia's website for a User Guide for the BT carkit ...
There you will find the passcode (try 0000 ...)

Good luck.

"voxDEI" <darkstar@Xstarplace.com> schreef in bericht
news:p Y3Rc.38035$K53.661@news-server.bigpond.net.au...

!