Belkin USB Adapter (F8T003) with Sony Ericsson T68i

Anyone successfully managed to get these two products talking to each other?

I haven't so far been able to sync with Outlook using version of XTNDConnect
downloaded from Sony Ericsson website. Or, send an image to the phone from
Sony Ericsson Image Editor.

Can anyone help me? Does anyone know of an online guide to point me in the
right direction? Instructions from either Belkin or Sony Ericsson seem to be
non-existent on how to really make a connection.

Thanks

Rich
3 answers Last reply
More about belkin adapter f8t003 sony ericsson t68i

    I should also mention that I have managed to "pair" the two items so they
    can see each other - it's just the transfer of data that's a problem.

    I have downloaded from Sony Ericsson:

    Sony Ericsson Image Editor 1.9.2
    Mobile Phone Monitor for the T68 series
    Mobile Modem Settings and Modem Drivers (???)
    Sony Ericsson Communications Suite 1.5.9

    Thanks

    Rich

    Those 2 items work fine. I have both of those units. I dont use my t68i
    anymore, but it worked fine.(Even used with the programs u mentioned) I am
    using the Belkin with my T616 (same difference when it comes to establishing
    the connection) I would suggest first thing you need to do is check out
    Mauricios site

    and then the site that Johns been promoting. I found that a while back, anbd
    from what I have heard its really good now.

    See "The Definitive Bluetooth Guide" at <http://www.jonsguides.com/bt/>.

    If you cant figure it out from those 2 sites, you are in trouble.

    One thing you may try, kinda clear your head and give you another direction
    is the FMA program (FMA = Floatrs Mobile Agent) great program You can find
    that as well as more info at
    http://www.clubsonyericsson.com/en/support.shtml

    This may be a good stop for you as well

    Good luck

    "Richard Hamilton" <rich.hamilton@NOSPAMntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone successfully managed to get these two products talking to each
    other?

    > I haven't so far been able to sync with Outlook using version of
    XTNDConnect
    > downloaded from Sony Ericsson website. Or, send an image to the phone from
    > Sony Ericsson Image Editor.
    >
    > Can anyone help me? Does anyone know of an online guide to point me in the
    > right direction? Instructions from either Belkin or Sony Ericsson seem to
    be
    > non-existent on how to really make a connection.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Rich

  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    Thanks for the links. I'll take a look and see if they can help me any.

    Cheers

    Rich

    "PDA Man" <pda@man.com> wrote in message
    > Those 2 items work fine. I have both of those units. I dont use my t68i
    > anymore, but it worked fine.(Even used with the programs u mentioned) I am
    > using the Belkin with my T616 (same difference when it comes to
    establishing
    > the connection) I would suggest first thing you need to do is check out
    > Mauricios site
    >
    > and then the site that Johns been promoting. I found that a while back,
    anbd
    > from what I have heard its really good now.
    >
    > See "The Definitive Bluetooth Guide" at <http://www.jonsguides.com/bt/>.
    >
    > If you cant figure it out from those 2 sites, you are in trouble.
    >
    > One thing you may try, kinda clear your head and give you another
    direction
    > is the FMA program (FMA = Floatrs Mobile Agent) great program You can find
    > that as well as more info at
    > http://www.clubsonyericsson.com/en/support.shtml
    >
    > This may be a good stop for you as well
    >
    > Good luck
    >

    > "Richard Hamilton" <rich.hamilton@NOSPAMntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > > Anyone successfully managed to get these two products talking to each
    > other?
    > >
    > > I haven't so far been able to sync with Outlook using version of
    > XTNDConnect
    > > downloaded from Sony Ericsson website. Or, send an image to the phone
    from
    > > Sony Ericsson Image Editor.
    > >
    > > Can anyone help me? Does anyone know of an online guide to point me in
    the
    > > right direction? Instructions from either Belkin or Sony Ericsson seem
    > be
    > > non-existent on how to really make a connection.
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >
    > > Rich

Bluetooth USB Adapter Sony Ericsson Belkin