What parts do i need to build a 1 terabyte pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobie

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2011
I am going to build my first pc and need info on the best hardware and best supplier. I live in South Africa and will not pay the 1000% markup to these daylight robbers (suppliers). Please give me advise,suppliers etc. Kind regards, Cobie.

Cobie

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2011

Hi Adriaan,

Thanks for the info so far. I kindly ask that you give me a list of all of the hardware that i need. If you have suppliers in mind, that will be grearly appreciated.

Cobie

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2011

Thank you for the message. Yes please i neea all of the hardware that is needed to build a mega beast of a machine. The suppliers too ifg poss.

ervinelim

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2011
I think he thinks that the more HDD space you have the more BEASTIER the rig becomes. Someone should help him. Also, If you are not going to pay a cent to suppliers, how are you supposed to buy your parts?

Cobie

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2011

Thank you for the comment but i was born with a brain and understand economics rather well, you have to pay for the parts. You do not need to respond as i need help and not useless statements like yours. Good bye.

Cobie

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2011

koogco

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2006
If you wish to assemble a computer yourself, you should probably start reading a bit around, getting an idea about what components are needed and how do they fit together. Which are most important to what you want to do with your computer. Once you have done that, look at the graphs and reviews here at toms to get a good idea how best to spend your budget.
Then you can post your ideas on this forum and people can give you feedback on it.
That is what I did when I was new to this.
If you do not wish to spend time doing so, i suggest looking at the a prebuilt computer instead (there is a forum for that too)

Cobie

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2011

Hi, thanks for the message. Point taken and i've started today to work through a number of sites regarding the building of a Pc and the hardware that they out line as to be considered for the various levels of requirement. Thanks again.

Cobie

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2011

WELL.....WELL, Another super dumb dip stick. I do not wish to waste my time, keep your crap for yourself and go and play somewhere else.

AdrianPerry

Distinguished

No reason to lash out at someone who's trying to help. With over 4000 posts, he's probably one of the most knowledgeable people looking over your thread.

He's right though, building a computer is no walk in the park if you have no idea of what components are needed, let alone which do and don't work together.

Speaking of dumb stick......Like I said, there is no such thing as a 1tb pc. So your post doesn't even make sense, that is why I told you that you should learn what a PC is and the parts that make up a PC and go from there.

Cobie

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2011

What is a PC.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.