***Attention Crucial Users****

G

I've just read an extremely well documented article on a study conducted on men who use Crucial RAM (Damn, I lost the URL). This <b>scientific</b> study found that Crucial RAM emits a rare type of radiation that, over time, affects men so they can't make babies anymore. It's not that they don't want to, they just can't...well...you know. It is not known whether or not the effects are permanent.

Mike

G

Uh-oh. I've been using Crucial memory for about 10 years now. Whoops.
-Pedro229

G

hey, where did you get this news from? Don't post this kind of stuff to fool people if you don't know its source.
Give us the url, buddy!

Bubba

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Its not because of anything radiating from the ram adversely affecting your testes. Its just that your computer is so fast you never what to tear yourself away from it long enough to have sex.
:)

G

Heh! I thought this looked good sitting right next to your "Why I by Crucial" post. Didn't get many comments, though. Maybe I should add the part about men's eyebrows turning purple.

Mike

Bubba

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Well, apparently I made a mistake with my previous comment. I have 2 sticks of Crucial 128MB PC133 cas2 Ram and I scored last night. Woohoo!!! Maybe the rumors are false, I'll have to try again tonight.
:)