Changing internet/XP autosaving...

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Does anyone know how to remove the option for IE(XP
problem or IE?) not to save things I type in? For an
example when I type in at a search engine, web page, etc,
it automatically saves the words.

Thanks!

Brian

Open Internet Options, Tools, Internet Options, Content tab.
Uncheck the relevant options there.

--
Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

Windows 2000 Group Policy Registry Table:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en-us/gp/gpref.asp