Recommended Mods for BG2 + ToB

This will be my third time through BG2 and second through ToB and was
wondering if anyone had any tips as to good mods that are not too big
i.e. less than 5megs.

Lynley

Lynley James <lynley.james@gmail.com> wrote:
: This will be my third time through BG2 and second through ToB and was
: wondering if anyone had any tips as to good mods that are not too big
: i.e. less than 5megs.

With the exception of Kelsey (about 30 megs total) and Quest Pack (knocking on the door of 6
megs) everything at http://www.pocketplane.net fits that criteria, including the critically
acclaimed Unfinished Business, Banter Packs, Flirt Packs, Oversight, and many more.

--
Jason Compton jcompton@xnet.com

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 18:31:28 +0000 (UTC), Jason Compton
<jcompton@typhoon.xnet.com> wrote:

>Lynley James <lynley.james@gmail.com> wrote:
>: This will be my third time through BG2 and second through ToB and was
>: wondering if anyone had any tips as to good mods that are not too big
>: i.e. less than 5megs.
>
>With the exception of Kelsey (about 30 megs total) and Quest Pack (knocking on the door of 6
>megs) everything at http://www.pocketplane.net fits that criteria, including the critically
>acclaimed Unfinished Business, Banter Packs, Flirt Packs, Oversight, and many more.

Thanks, will look into it.

Lynley

TRENDING THREADS