Sign in with
Your question
Closed

NFL Playoffs

Last response: in Sports & Wellness
January 8, 2012 5:47:24 AM

Most look good against the Bengals. I don't see them going very far.

Sadly, I'm a Cowboys fan. :( 
Related resources
January 14, 2012 12:28:49 AM

SR-71 Blackbird said:
Brady and Rogers moving on!

Sadly agreed.
Dave
January 15, 2012 8:21:46 AM

Did anyone see the thrashing Tebow and CO got? NE were awesome. Half of NE had orgasms after that game i'm sure
January 15, 2012 11:56:43 AM

It was nice to see Tebow start his last game.
January 15, 2012 3:14:04 PM

The big cheesy beats the G.I ants, while Ray Ray takes his team to the next level
January 16, 2012 10:35:14 PM

Didn't go so well for the big cheesy. SF NY I'll take SF. And NE over Balt.
Dave
January 16, 2012 10:53:37 PM

SF'd defense and Frank Gore carried my fantasy team this year. Alex Smith is a poor to mediocre QB at best, but the running game and their defense will do them well. I think SF will do well.

It's kind of funny that all the press was on the Saints and the Packers, and both are now out. Neither team had much for defense. Maybe a lesson learned.
January 17, 2012 10:27:31 PM

No dog in the hunt now but I'm pulling for the Niners.
Dave
January 19, 2012 3:00:31 PM

Anyone else think that resting Rodgers was a terrible idea?

Was a bit sad to see Denver get mauled by the Patriots. But given that I support both I'm pleased that NE are on form.
January 23, 2012 11:23:33 PM

Pats Giants and both were very lucky to win. Both got outplayed and I think the Ravens got screwed on that last no TD call.
Dave and I don't even like the Ravens.
January 24, 2012 12:58:43 AM

It's been an interesting week. The Ravens and the Niners are very much alike. They both have fantastic defenses. They both have weak quarterbacks. They both have fantastic running backs. The Niners have a top notch tight end, while the Ravens have slightly better receivers. Both lost, but both should've won.

The Pats have a fantastic and well rounded offense, but poor defense. They have a great quarterback, who can spread the ball around to anyone. The Giants have a mediocre quarterback, average running backs, and decent wide receivers. At the same time, they have a pretty good defense, but not great.

Neither the Pats or the Giants should've been in the super bowl. However, give them credit for pulling it out. The Pats are going to have to try and outscore the Giants, while the Giants are going to have to try and hold down the Pats. Should be interesting.
January 24, 2012 11:46:05 PM

aford10 said:
It's been an interesting week. The Ravens and the Niners are very much alike. They both have fantastic defenses. They both have weak quarterbacks. They both have fantastic running backs. The Niners have a top notch tight end, while the Ravens have slightly better receivers. Both lost, but both should've won.

The Pats have a fantastic and well rounded offense, but poor defense. They have a great quarterback, who can spread the ball around to anyone. The Giants have a mediocre quarterback, average running backs, and decent wide receivers. At the same time, they have a pretty good defense, but not great.

Neither the Pats or the Giants should've been in the super bowl. However, give them credit for pulling it out. The Pats are going to have to try and outscore the Giants, while the Giants are going to have to try and hold down the Pats. Should be interesting.

Agreed with neither should be here. But the Giants won on the road and the Pats at home. If that even means anything here. The big question is weather Brady gets his 4th or Eli doubles brother Payton.
Dave
January 28, 2012 1:34:19 AM

SR-71 Blackbird said:
Brady and Rogers moving on!

Yep Brady again moves on.
Dave
January 30, 2012 5:55:33 PM

aford10 said:

I don't know that you can say neither team should be in the super bowl? The 2 teams that survive the playoffs deserve to be in the super bowl, every team that got in had the same chance to win some do, some don't. The patriots give up a lot of yards but are actually middle of the pack when it comes up to points allowed, and no one will argue they have one of the most versatile set of receivers/tight ends in the game and are hard to cover. The giants did what the giants do, play well then play shitty then play well when it counts, being a NE Fan I am scared of the Giants, they are playing really good ball.

It seems the NFL is going towards an offensively dominant league anyway, so who needs a defense like the ravens, steelers and 49ers anyway, lot of good it did them.. With rules favoring offensive players like how absurdly easy it is to get a roughing the QB call or hitting a receiver and getting personal fouls left and right it just seems fitting the super bowl showcase 2 great Quarterbacks and a bunch of amazing receivers.

:D 
February 6, 2012 11:05:16 PM

Another year completed and Eli gets his 2nd SB trophy and MVP. Dull game for the most part but GREAT finish!
Dave
February 10, 2012 12:08:11 AM

This topic has been closed by Area51reopened
!