Show Hidden Icons button

On my laptop, when I hit the "Show Hidden Icons" button in the Tray, the
icons pop up instantly, but on my desktop computer they slide out slower.
How do make the desktop show the icons instantly, too.
1 answer Last reply
More about show hidden icons button

    Hi Ross,

    I have noticed that if a larger number of icons are hidden, then they scroll out slowly, if not,
    then they scroll out fast. Is that the case with you ?

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Ross J. Hartley" <hartley4@swbell.net> wrote in message
    > On my laptop, when I hit the "Show Hidden Icons" button in the Tray, the
    > icons pop up instantly, but on my desktop computer they slide out slower.
    > How do make the desktop show the icons instantly, too.

Configuration Desktops Customization Icons Windows XP