Where should I submit a hint or suggestion about a particu..

From time to time, we all come across little things in games that aren't
posted anywhere. Right?

For example, I discovered a really easy way to accumulate play points in
Super Monkey Ball 2, and submitted it to IGN months ago, but it never showed up.
That doesn't help anyone. I haven't seen this method posted anywhere else that I
could find.

So, are there any preferable sites or boards that people go to for
information like this?

Robby wrote:
> From time to time, we all come across little things in games that aren't
> posted anywhere. Right?
>
> For example, I discovered a really easy way to accumulate play points in
> Super Monkey Ball 2, and submitted it to IGN months ago, but it never showed up.
> That doesn't help anyone. I haven't seen this method posted anywhere else that I
> could find.
>
> So, are there any preferable sites or boards that people go to for
> information like this?

You could submit it at www.gamefaqs.com under the "Codes and Secrets"
section for a specific game.