Highest and best frequency ram ddr3 for my gigabyte 880 gma usb3 mobo

IMTIAZ_BABA

Honorable
Oct 1, 2012
what si the best n highest frequency supported in my gigabyte 880 gma usb3 motherboard with phenom 2 1055t processor and 4 gb of ddr3 ram with 1333 mhz frequency which i m using now :hello: :bounce: :sleep:

Solution
Nothing beyond around DDR3-1600 9-9-9-24 is generally recommended because the price increase outpaces the general CPU performance increase except for things such as rendering, compression/decompression, and a few other specific tasks.

If you want to know the best memory supported by your motherboard, then simply go to the manufacturers web site (that would be Gigabyte). Heck, it's probably also printed on the box that your motherboard shipped in.

luciferano

Honorable
Sep 24, 2012
Nothing beyond around DDR3-1600 9-9-9-24 is generally recommended because the price increase outpaces the general CPU performance increase except for things such as rendering, compression/decompression, and a few other specific tasks.

If you want to know the best memory supported by your motherboard, then simply go to the manufacturers web site (that would be Gigabyte). Heck, it's probably also printed on the box that your motherboard shipped in.

Solution