stereoactivo

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2011
Hi, I'm a proud owner of a HAF X 940 case, and now, i'm having problems with it. When I connect a pendrive to the front panel header, my mouse starts to... jumping, and skipping. Also, the data on the pendrive gets corrupted. Recently, copied a 1.5 RAR file to the pendrive, and when I tried to extract it, a CRC error happened. However, when I connected the pendrive to the usb port directly, nothing bad happens.

Also, just one of the headers work, the one on the right, the left one never worked.

Thanks! :hello:

stereoactivo

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2011

Thanks for your help, but I have a question, is there any chance to burn something if I do that?

had the same problem with mine-- and didnt get the usb 3.0 motherboard connector when my haf x was made

they werent sold with the case

one email to their support and they sent me both parts--no proof of purchase asked for just the serial number

and no charge for the parts--they were here within 3 days from holland to the uk

and none of the its your fault or you have broken it installing the parts in the case nonsense i have had from

other manufacturers

cant fault their customer support so try emailing them--though its xmas so might take longer than it did for me