Mario Sunshine for Gamecube - How do we beat the Ferris Wh..

My daughter and I were plowing through the early levels of this game, then
ran across the out of control Ferris Wheel. We've tried from the front and
from the back but can't find our way to the sleeping creature.

Can anyone advise us?

Thanks

ME

"David Kruh" <davekruh@comcast.net> wrote in message news:eNSdnQ0FGpsLRKveRVn-iQ@comcast.com...
> My daughter and I were plowing through the early levels of this game, then
> ran across the out of control Ferris Wheel. We've tried from the front and
> from the back but can't find our way to the sleeping creature.
>
> Can anyone advise us?

Been awhile since I played that one.
www.gamefaqs.com
Plenty of walkthroughs here.

David Kruh wrote:
> My daughter and I were plowing through the early levels of this
game, then
> ran across the out of control Ferris Wheel. We've tried from the
front and
> from the back but can't find our way to the sleeping creature.
>
> Can anyone advise us?
>
> Thanks

if I am following you I believe you are talking about the level where
there is a big monster in the middle of the roller coaster,if so,what
you need to do is shoot him 3 times with the water missles you pick up
while travelling around the coaster.you can also spray the rockets
coming after you with water to make them explode and you can spray his
mouth and put out the fire temporarily.

Oddly enough, I just beat that level yesterday. What you have to do is
go to the very back of the area behind the ferris wheel and you'll find
an area with lots of chain linked fences that you must navigate. You
have to interact with these panels of fence by spraying the FLUDD
nozzel to cause some to swing. This stage takes A LOT of patience.
You'll gradually make your way higher and higher until you get to a
rope. Above the rope you'll find a chain-linked ceiling and the
sleeping creature is on top of that. What you'll do is hang from that
surface under the creature then tap "A" to cause Mario to kick the
creature from underneath.

Just a word of warning: the electrokoopa is extremely easy to defeat,
but the main enemy of this board is the camera. The section with the
chain-linked fences has some of the worst camera mechanics I have ever
seen in a video game even in "Sunshine" which is the "Blair Witch
Project" of bad videogame camerawork. You will often not see Mario or
you'll get that useless blue scope effect on the screen. I also found
that the climbing controls on this stage are a little buggy - one of
the first things you'll encounter is a series of 3 fence panels
positioned side-by-side. Sometimes Mario just could not be moved from
one panel to another and he'd get to a boundary and just get stuck.
I'd jump down and try again then the next time I wouldn't have any
trouble at all.