Realtek hd switch output jack

boot-killer

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2011
hi i have m4a88t-v evo/usb3

i have boston accoustic speakers model Ba735

now im running windows 7 with the driver that came with my board that is very recent..
now . i cant get my digital output to go from spdif to like a green or blue jack instead of the optical jack. i dont want the optical jack that looks like a square i want the head phone lookin jack as my digital out.. how can i change this in realtek hd manager ..

boot-killer

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2011

my thing is with this .. is im trying to get it off optical and to like a 3mm jack.. right now its showing as optical as my digital out .. but im trying to get it to a 3mm green jack for digital out... not digital out (optical)

boot-killer

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2011

yes and it still shows up as optical. i dont even have a optical cord on my speakers .. i just dont know how to remove optical to 3mm for my digital out.. is it even able to do t hat?

mubin

Distinguished
Check this screen shot. I have set Analog audio(Speaker) as my default.

realtekf.jpg

boot-killer

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2011
ok did u see how on the right u show the digital on that u showed hdmi , ornage , yellow and optical .. if i can get mine to show any 3mm jack in that spot .. i would be able to use my boston accoustic ba735 speakers...

boot-killer

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2011
so i guess my question is .. how to get it to move over to digital.. see mine under that digital... only shows optical jack only on it.. is there even a way to change that .. where u can select what u want to show up under the Digital part on the right?

boot-killer

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2011
not sure i have a asus m4a88t-v evo/usb3 .. im using onboard sound.. but i guess u answered it for me.. i cant use .. my onboard.. for my speakers so im going to go and get new speakers or sound card today either way