http://ipodnanos.freepay.com/?r=22812484

It does work as this will be my second one. If you are interested just click
on my referral link, you have to get one of the offers, the one I got last
time was $25 Canadian Tire bucks for $1 CND then I had five buddies do it
( there are other ones that are free), 1 month later I received an Ipod,
this time it is for a Nano Pod but I cannot use the same five people from
before. It does work.....
Thanks

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 21:10:43 -0400, "symourbutt"
<symourbutts@gmail.com> wrote:

>http://ipodnanos.freepay.com/?r=xxxxxxx

I think spamming is against the TOS. When this gets reported you will
lose your referal and your chance at free iPod.

Die spammer!!!

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"symourbutt" <symourbutts@ gmail.com> wrote in message
> http://ipodnanos.freepay.com/?r=22812484
>

> It does work as this will be my second one. If you are interested just
> click
> on my referral link, you have to get one of the offers, the one I got last
> time was $25 Canadian Tire bucks for $1 CND then I had five buddies do it
> ( there are other ones that are free), 1 month later I received an Ipod,
> this time it is for a Nano Pod but I cannot use the same five people from
> before. It does work.....
> Thanks

Oh man! ANOTHER free ipod? I got like 3 now. I don't need ANOTHER one.
Come on dude, it's torture!