Is there a newsgroup for the DS?

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 19:38:33 GMT, jojo@cox.net (MS#1Fanboy-JoJo)
wrote:

>If there is one... what is it?

I found only one and it's a binary group for DS game ROM. No regular
DS group for discussion so someone will need to create a new one.

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" wrote in message...
> If there is one... what is it?

Not specifically, but "Nintendo DS" discussion is considered completely
on-topic with:

alt.games.video.games.nintendo.gameboy.advance

Been pretty quiet over there recently, but it'll pick up again. Gets active
for a while, slows down, ect.

Cheers,
Eric

In article <7hY_e.57009$vJ4.33296@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com>, none@nospam.not
says...

>MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" wrote in message...
>> If there is one... what is it?
>
>Not specifically, but "Nintendo DS" discussion is considered completely
>on-topic with:
>
>alt.games.video.games.nintendo.gameboy.advance
>
>Been pretty quiet over there recently, but it'll pick up again. Gets active
>for a while, slows down, ect.
>
>Cheers,
>Eric

Yeah I was in there checking it out but didn't see much discussion of DS
titles. Thought that maybe they had made a specific DS newsgroup maybe. With
all the great games coming out for it over the next month or two you would
think people would be discussing them.

ted

Distinguished
May 25, 2001

wondershop@gmail.com wrote:

> www.ds-forum.com
>
> It's a new forum site.

Web forums are not newsgroups. They are, in fact, the worst thing to
happen to newsgroups (and discussion).