Automatic loading of personal settings at start up

Since I am the only one that has access to my computer, I would like to have
my personal settings loaded automatically at start up. So I do not have to
click the icon.

BWL

Hi,

To automatically log-on to Windows, type CONTROL USERPASSWORDS2 at Start >> Run and press enter.
Under the "User" tab, uncheck the box "Users must enter a username...." and hit apply. Supply the
username and password under which you want your computer to Auto-logon everytime and OK your way
out.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"B W Logeman" <bbz@falcolog.com> wrote in message news:uQ0iDi0bEHA.2908@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Since I am the only one that has access to my computer, I would like to have
> my personal settings loaded automatically at start up. So I do not have to
> click the icon.
>
> BWL

That worked fine

thanks

BWL

"Anando [MS-MVP]" <anando@mvps.org> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> To automatically log-on to Windows, type CONTROL USERPASSWORDS2 at Start
>> Run and press enter.
> Under the "User" tab, uncheck the box "Users must enter a username...."
and hit apply. Supply the
> username and password under which you want your computer to Auto-logon
everytime and OK your way
> out.
>
> --
>
> Anando
> Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
> http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
> http://www.mvps.org
>
> Folder customizations
> http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku
>
> Protect your PC!
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>

> "B W Logeman" <bbz@falcolog.com> wrote in message
> > Since I am the only one that has access to my computer, I would like to
have
> > my personal settings loaded automatically at start up. So I do not have
> > click the icon.
> >
> > BWL

You are welcome !