Sign in with
Your question

A Big Case and a good PSU

Last response: in Components
December 26, 2011 5:55:51 PM

Hi,
I searched lots of websites, i am not able to square down to a decision on case/psu. I want to buy a PC Case and a good PSU(SMPS)

My budget is 100$(5000INR) for Case and 50$(2500INR) for the SMPS.

Please tell me if my expectations are dumb !!

For the Case:
1. Minimum 5 Sata Power connectors
2. Big Case to accomodate 5 Hard disks with tool less installation and also side(90 degree from motherboard) insertion.
3. A Decent cooling solution ( i can allocate more budget to this one)
4. i am ok if the case doesn't look good, i want it to be more useful as in heat dissipation, size,
5. Optional features like Hot swappable drives or front side usb is all welcome.

For SMPS:
1. A trustable brand
2. True 500W since eXtreme PSU Calculator gave me a minimum PSU Wattage of 435 and recommended 485Ws ( I am using a ATI HD card)

Please suggest me the best one for my requirement also let me know if my budget is way too low, otherwise i would like to stick to this budget itself.

Thanks,
Ram

More about : big case good psu

April 7, 2012 12:09:58 PM

srirambond007 said:
Hi,
I searched lots of websites, i am not able to square down to a decision on case/psu. I want to buy a PC Case and a good PSU(SMPS)

My budget is 100$(5000INR) for Case and 50$(2500INR) for the SMPS.

Please tell me if my expectations are dumb !!

For the Case:
1. Minimum 5 Sata Power connectors
2. Big Case to accomodate 5 Hard disks with tool less installation and also side(90 degree from motherboard) insertion.
3. A Decent cooling solution ( i can allocate more budget to this one)
4. i am ok if the case doesn't look good, i want it to be more useful as in heat dissipation, size,
5. Optional features like Hot swappable drives or front side usb is all welcome.

For SMPS:
1. A trustable brand
2. True 500W since eXtreme PSU Calculator gave me a minimum PSU Wattage of 435 and recommended 485Ws ( I am using a ATI HD card)

Please suggest me the best one for my requirement also let me know if my budget is way too low, otherwise i would like to stick to this budget itself.

Thanks,
Ram

Sorry for answering late but I think a Coolermaster CMP-350 Chassis - Black (400W PSU, ATX) would suit you!
!