Ess es56T-PI modem

sinner

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Hey guys, I'm trying to install my modem, I've been lucky enough to find the right modules/drivers, but I'm having a real hard time loading them. The instructions with them I understand, but I just can't find the documentation that helps me with loading the esscom.o file into the kernel. Any help would be awesome! Teachin yourself linux is tonsa fun! =]

-sinner.

sinner

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Whatever happened to the linux support community, I thought linux users are oblidged to help others learn this system, I posted this 3 months ago, NO ANSWER YET, LMFAO!!
-shakeshead

-sinner.
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by sinner on 03/17/01 07:26 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

sinner

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
BTW, linux installs fine on my new kt7-r board w/tbird 800, first boot KERNEL PANICS!! THATS IT OVER!! lol probably the via kt133 chipset, I'm starting to believe via really sucks for support with different os's. =[

-sinner.
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by sinner on 03/17/01 07:54 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

G

The Linux board on Toms Hardware doesn't see a lot of traffic. I'd reccomend looking for a solution on the newsgroups or via google.

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice, there is.