font and icons too small

I ust got a new pc with windows xp and everything looks
so much smaller than my old one. I was able to change
the font and icon sizes on desktop through display
properties, but the font on the internet is so small and
doesn't even use up half the monitor. And the icons on
the taskbar at the bottom are small. Any way to change
these?

Hi Angela,

To increase the font size in IE, click on view>text size and put a check next to your favoured text
size.

To change the size of quicklaunch icons, unlock the taskbar (right-click on taskbar and uncheck
'lock the taskbar') and then right click on and empty space inside the quicklaunch bar and point to
view and select 'Large icons'. You may lock the taskbar after this.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations