Ram

hi guys
i have a problem with my ram my ram is kingstone 1333*mhz 2X4GB ..
but when i use cpu-z ,,it say i have 666/667 Mhz in use but my ram is 1333*
i ask the shopkeeper they told me tht my processor dont soppor 1333...(i3 2120) but i3 does suppot 1333*mhz
i got intel DH61ZE..
any ideal how to get 1333 ?
19 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware
  1. DDR = Double Data Rate. If it reads 667 in CPU-Z then it runs double that or 1333. It's working correctly.
  2. yup its working correctly as anort 3 said
  3. anort3 said:
    DDR = Double Data Rate. If it reads 667 in CPU-Z then it runs double that or 1333. It's working correctly.

He's right. Didn't I see you on the last thread about this anort? I'll answer it next time. We can take turns.
  4. wanderer11 said:
    He's right. Didn't I see you on the last thread about this anort? I'll answer it next time. We can take turns.

It's a common question, trust me.
  5. thx guys for the information.. i have 1 more Q
    when i go to bios setting in my MB DH61ZE..there is a setting call performance..it is set disable...and was told tht if u enable it u r hardware/processor..etc will get efferct and damage ...why is tht setting give for it is risky ??
  6. Not sure what that does. You can't overclock with an H61 board. Try it and see if anything changes. It should be in the manual.
  7. but intel dont have manual :(..
  8. Does it have a manual on the driver CD that came with the board? Where is that setting exactly?
  9. yaa i have a CD
  10. it is in bios.. when u go to setting of MB there it is written performance. only the reason i dont open cuz they told me ..i will get efffect...
  11. Since you don't know what it does I would just leave it alone. I really doubt it does much since you have a chipset ( H61 ) and CPU ( i3 2120 ) that will not overclock. Also Intel boards in general are not good overclockers and don't have many options.

If you can post a screenshot of it I might be able to tell you but if not just leave it alone. I do not think it would hurt anything to enable it though.
  12. i have a Q too if u can answer
    which cooler is better for OC ans use less watt..
    thermaltake frio=19 KD(kuwait dinner)
    coolermaster v6=20 KD
    coolermaster v8=24 KD
    thermaltake contac 21=10 KD(can this OC too ?)
  13. 1) Frio. < A very good cooler.

2) V6 < Is it a V6GT? The GT is pretty good.

3) V8 < It's old and not very good.

4) Contac 21 < Can't really find any real reviews on it but the Contac 29 is not very good.
  14. so which is the best ?
    v6 GT or frio ???
  15. I listed them in order. Number 1 is the Frio.
  16. is frio very powerfull ?
  17. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835106150
    this 1 ..i was saying about not Thermaltake Frio Advanced**
    i got i3 so i dont need this but was asking if i buy i5 OC* and then i was thinking of getting 1 but the V6GT was there too only 1 KD different so got confused .
  18. tht abit new model trio...which i sow was old model ..new 1 is not here ..
    thx for the info :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Chipsets RAM CPUs Processors Motherboards Product