WIN98 PROGRAM TO WINXP

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO USE THE "COMPATABILITY"
PRINTER PROGRAM ONLY WORKS FOR WIN98 BUT I HAVE WINXP PRO
HOW DO I GET IT TO WORK FOR XP
2 answers Last reply
More about win98 program winxp

    Hi,

    Go to this page
    http://www.winxpsolution.com/xpprogenuserhowto.aspx
    and search for the phrase "Program Compatibility Mode"
    and you will see instructions how to do that.
    --
    Regards
    M. Rajesh

    "sandra" wrote:

    > CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO USE THE "COMPATABILITY"
    > PRINTER PROGRAM ONLY WORKS FOR WIN98 BUT I HAVE WINXP PRO
    > HOW DO I GET IT TO WORK FOR XP

    On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 01:08:50 -0700, "sandra"

    >CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO USE THE "COMPATABILITY"
    >PRINTER PROGRAM ONLY WORKS FOR WIN98 BUT I HAVE WINXP PRO
    >HOW DO I GET IT TO WORK FOR XP

    Go to the manufacturer's website and search for the Win XP version of
    the drivers/program.

    --
    the JarHead

    There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary, and those who don't.