WIN98 PROGRAM TO WINXP

July 22, 2004 5:08:50 AM

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO USE THE "COMPATABILITY"
PRINTER PROGRAM ONLY WORKS FOR WIN98 BUT I HAVE WINXP PRO
HOW DO I GET IT TO WORK FOR XP

More about : win98 program winxp

Anonymous
July 22, 2004 10:38:01 AM

Hi,

Go to this page
http://www.winxpsolution.com/xpprogenuserhowto.aspx
and search for the phrase "Program Compatibility Mode"
and you will see instructions how to do that.
--
Regards
M. Rajesh

"sandra" wrote:

> CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO USE THE "COMPATABILITY"
> PRINTER PROGRAM ONLY WORKS FOR WIN98 BUT I HAVE WINXP PRO
> HOW DO I GET IT TO WORK FOR XP

Anonymous
July 25, 2004 2:55:20 AM

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 01:08:50 -0700, "sandra"

>CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO USE THE "COMPATABILITY"
>PRINTER PROGRAM ONLY WORKS FOR WIN98 BUT I HAVE WINXP PRO
>HOW DO I GET IT TO WORK FOR XP

Go to the manufacturer's website and search for the Win XP version of
the drivers/program.

--
the JarHead

There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary, and those who don't.
!