Turn off Common Tasks shortcuts in folder view

Is there a way to turn these tasks off in particular folders? I am talking about the "File and Folders Tasks", "Other places", "Details" etc. It takes up too much room in my folder view

Hi,

This is a global setting and if you turn it off, it wil be turned off for all folders. To turn off
common tasks pane, in any explorer window, click on tools>folder options and on the general tab,
select 'Use windows classic folders'. Ok your way out.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"grodinj" <grodinj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to turn these tasks off in particular folders? I am talking about the "File and
> Folders Tasks", "Other places", "Details" etc. It takes up too much room in my folder view

TRENDING THREADS