Video Ports:
DVI, HDMI
Hard Drive:
1.5TB SATA (5400rpm)
Optical Drive:
Blu-ray ROM with SuperMulti DVD±R/RW Double-Layer & LightScribe Technology
Audio:
Integrated IDT 92HD89E

Replacing the 6450 with the 6770 (and voiding the warrenty). This will be a birthday present for my soon-to-be-teen son this week. Grabbed the card, new. off of Ebay for $120 last week and fully packaged but no instructions. Anyone know if this is a job for a novice, or should I be taking this to a local shop with the tower shows up? Also - grabbed a Corsair 600W "gaming" PS at Best Buy yesterday (have now pulled this system together for 9 bills) and appears that IS something for the novice but would apprciate advice on that as well. Alternatively - any of you tech-heads in Arlington Virginia and wanna make a few bucks? :) Thanks. Dave.

Those cards can be between 8.5" and 9.5" long. Power also plugs in from the end of the card rather than from the side edge. This means you need another 1"-1.5" beyond the end of the card for the power connection.

If the case is large enough and the motherboard is not reverse mounted/reverse designed, that two-slot card will work fine. When viewing the tower from the front, does the case open from the left side or the right side? Is the CPU toward the top of the motherboard (as it's mounted)?