Adding Menu to Start

I wish to add another item to the Start Menu which will display as a Menu like (and be located with) Control Panel and My Documents.
I'm not trying to pin a single program or add a folder to the general programs area.

Thanks in advance

Hi Fleety,

You may want to look at the automated edits offered at MVP Kelly's site:

Add folder to start menu replace My Pictures or My Music (Line 2, right column)

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
http://www.mvps.org

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Fleety" <Fleety@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I wish to add another item to the Start Menu which will display as a Menu like (and be located
>with) Control Panel and My Documents.
> I'm not trying to pin a single program or add a folder to the general programs area.
>
> Thanks in advance

TRENDING THREADS