Sign in with
Your question

ASUS AI Suite2 bugged?

Last response: in Motherboards
October 14, 2012 11:02:38 PM

Hi, AI suite give me some errors something like warnings for cpu or negative values on motherboard temperature i think. Should i be worried about those warnings? Im dont have overclocked my cpu or something. I have an ASUS p9x79 deluxe / i7 3930k and im using memory on xmp profile @ 1600 and my cpu with turbo mode goes from 3.2 to 3.5. My temps are about idle around 35 and full load around 55. Am i missing something here? thanx alot

More about : asus suite2 bugged

October 14, 2012 11:06:18 PM

Warning CPU -1 certingrate

Something like this just now, plus OCCT gave me an error and stopped like this: CPUTIN over maximum value! Value reached : 127 , Max value : 85

Am i destroying my computer, or all these programms dont function proper? ty
April 1, 2013 5:09:26 PM

thanulee said:
Hi, AI suite give me some errors something like warnings for cpu or negative values on motherboard temperature i think. Should i be worried about those warnings? Im dont have overclocked my cpu or something. I have an ASUS p9x79 deluxe / i7 3930k and im using memory on xmp profile @ 1600 and my cpu with turbo mode goes from 3.2 to 3.5. My temps are about idle around 35 and full load around 55. Am i missing something here? thanx alot

I have the same CPU and Motherboard. The only thing different here is that I have a Corsair H100i to cool-off my CPU that goes up to 4.8GHz, and my 16GB of RAM are at 2133MHz...
The temperature pops from -60Cº to 120Cº in a heartbeat, and vice-versa...
Related resources
a c 94 V Motherboard
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b à CPUs
April 2, 2013 1:40:23 AM

Don't use multiple polling tools at the same time. These monitoring tools all poll the super IO chip on the motherboard. When you have more than one tool running, it causes polling errors. So, don't use AI Suite with, CPU-Z, AIDA, Hwinfo, OCCT polling etc. Use one tool.
May 2, 2013 11:20:11 PM

i also get the MotherBoard -1.0 centigrade warning when using coretemp along side the AI siute 2. i have serious doubts that the fans in my tower are capable of cooling the air inside my tower to below freezing when my appartments ambient temp. is about 22 celcius i think its just a faulty reading likely caused by 2 programs attempting to poll the same sensors at the same time. CPU temps report as normal, GPU temps report as normal, so i have to assume this error is ..an error!
!