.net update balloon

Have 64 new IBM laptops with XP going to the field.
Have hidden all the IBM/Windows/Norton/Messenger updates
icons on the task bar so end usrs cannot click on them.
However, the .net Passport reminder still pops up.
Where can I edit the registry so that .net Passport
is disabled?
1 answer Last reply
More about update balloon

    When you install Windows XP a balloon reminder is shown to prompt you to enter a
    Microsoft .NET Passport. This reminder can be disabled if you are not using
    Passport or MSN Messenger.

    "J. Shrimps Jr." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Have 64 new IBM laptops with XP going to the field.
    > Have hidden all the IBM/Windows/Norton/Messenger updates
    > icons on the task bar so end usrs cannot click on them.
    > However, the .net Passport reminder still pops up.
    > Where can I edit the registry so that .net Passport
    > is disabled?

Configuration IBM Windows XP