Error startig Bluetooth

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.misc (More info?)

Hello,
I just installed a Level One USB Bluetooth adapter MDU-0001USB.
After the installtion without any error the adapter doesn't work and
starting the Bluetooth stack results in an error:
"Yout Bluetooth Software license does not include use with this Bluetooth
device. [6]" and "Bluetooth license file not found." and the Bluetooth icon
in lower right corner of the task bar stays red on blue. I tried the last
driver package from the Level One site it doesn't help.

I run "Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition Version 2002 Service Pack
1".

Has anyone any idea on this ?

Thanks !

Lutz
--
Lutz Marten, marten@acm.org, Germany
1 answer Last reply

    Am Sun, 15 Aug 2004 18:37:42 +0200 schrieb Lutz Marten:

    > Hello,
    > I just installed a Level One USB Bluetooth adapter MDU-0001USB.
    > After the installtion without any error the adapter doesn't work and
    > starting the Bluetooth stack results in an error:
    > "Yout Bluetooth Software license does not include use with this Bluetooth
    > device. [6]" and "Bluetooth license file not found." and the Bluetooth icon
    > in lower right corner of the task bar stays red on blue. I tried the last
    > driver package from the Level One site it doesn't help.
    >
    > I run "Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition Version 2002 Service Pack
    > 1".
    >
    > Has anyone any idea on this ?
    >
    > Thanks !

    Hast Du das Problem lösen können? Ich habe das Selbe und hätte gern auch ne
    Lösung.

Bluetooth License