Help computer doesnt turn on (sometimes)

jagsdd

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2011
Hello,
i recently built my own computer, the components are as follows:
CPU: AMD x4 ii 955
PSU: cit 750watt
GPU: ati saphire radeon 5570 1gb ddr3
Motherboard: ASrock 870 extreme 3
RAM: 16GB corsair vengeance
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1.5tb sata III(but i use sata II cable)

on first boot everything was fine, it worked well and still does but the problem is turning it on. sometimes when i click the power button it doesn't turn on (the fans spin a little and LED's turn on for a very short time then everything stops, if i then click the power button again nothing at all happens. to overcome this problem i have to unplug 24pin and 8pin power from motherboard and turn off the PSU from the back, i then wait a little, turn the PSU on plut the 24 and 8pin to the motherboard and then press the power button, even this does not work sometimes. i have replaced the PSU already, the power button is also fine and is not stuck so is the reset button. i cant work out the problem with my computer, if anybody know what the problem is please help. thank you in advance. By the way I'm new to this site.
this also seems to happen when i leave my speakers on or when computer is in sleep mode. and basically have to unplug power from everything then wait 30 mins and plug it all back in and turn on. thank you.

jagsdd

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2011
hi thanks for the reply bu ti have already done everything on the list, and have also replaced my power supply. it only seems to happen when i leave my speakers plugged in and turned on.