Which gtx 570 is better for the price

Solution
I personally have a Gigabyte 560Ti, and if I ever bought another card, id go with Gigabyte again. The cooling fans on the card are perfect, they run nice and quiet even at 100% fan speed and provide excellent cooling.

High powered cards, such as the 570 - I don't think id go with anything less than 2 cooling fans (such as MSI, Gigabyte or ASUS cards). Especially if you plan to SLI the extra cooling fans will help.

AdrianPerry

Distinguished
I personally have a Gigabyte 560Ti, and if I ever bought another card, id go with Gigabyte again. The cooling fans on the card are perfect, they run nice and quiet even at 100% fan speed and provide excellent cooling.

High powered cards, such as the 570 - I don't think id go with anything less than 2 cooling fans (such as MSI, Gigabyte or ASUS cards). Especially if you plan to SLI the extra cooling fans will help.

Solution
I been using the Asus TOP Cu that comes factory OC'd at 900MHz with oversized coolers.....

Twin 900 Mhz 560 Ti's = 862 fps in Guru3D's game test suite
Twin 570's = 873 fps in same suite ....

11 fps for an extra $200 or so.

The 570's have a bit of a rep as being somewhat OC resistant. I have gotten 7 outta 8 of the Asus 560 900Mhz models to hit 1000MHz w/o having to tweak the voltage at all .... the 8th required a single bump.