Quick Launch tasks disappeared from taskbar after reboot

July 23, 2004 4:10:58 AM

I am not sure what happened but since a week or two
before, my quick launch icons from my task bar
disappeared.

I have to "turn it on" everytime I reboot/power on my XP
(Home), with right click on TaskBar -> Toolbars -> check
Quick Launch.

And I then have to readjust the ordering of these quick
launch icons. This becomes very annoying after a couple
of times.

Any advise?

Thanks.
Anonymous
July 23, 2004 4:49:50 PM

Fred

Incorrect Userinit value might be the problem. See:
http://forum.aumha.org/viewtopic.php?t=6765

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

Windows 2000 Group Policy Registry Table:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en...

!