Quick Launch tasks disappeared from taskbar after reboot

I am not sure what happened but since a week or two
before, my quick launch icons from my task bar
disappeared.

I have to "turn it on" everytime I reboot/power on my XP
(Home), with right click on TaskBar -> Toolbars -> check
Quick Launch.

And I then have to readjust the ordering of these quick
launch icons. This becomes very annoying after a couple
of times.

Any advise?

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about quick launch tasks disappeared taskbar reboot

    Fred

    Incorrect Userinit value might be the problem. See:
    http://forum.aumha.org/viewtopic.php?t=6765

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    Windows 2000 Group Policy Registry Table:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en-us/gp/gpref.asp

    "Fred" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2a0201c47084$33d1adb0$a501280a@phx.gbl...
    I am not sure what happened but since a week or two
    before, my quick launch icons from my task bar
    disappeared.

    I have to "turn it on" everytime I reboot/power on my XP
    (Home), with right click on TaskBar -> Toolbars -> check
    Quick Launch.

    And I then have to readjust the ordering of these quick
    launch icons. This becomes very annoying after a couple
    of times.

    Any advise?

    Thanks.

Configuration Taskbar Quick Launch Customization Icons Windows XP