Best Full Tower Case

Hey guys, I would like to know whats best full tower case(Airflow and Looks) in the market.

I'm willing to go to 500$ tops for it. Could make an exception if I really like the case you suggest.

I like using air to cool my system, can't be bothered maintaining a LCS.

I currently have this: http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/Product.aspx?C=1277&ID=1408 It does a decent job, but it's designed for older system, had to "mod" it to get my H80 to fit in the case, have 6 fans running on it plus 2x fans on the H80 Rad.

Just bought a month(150$ or so) ago for my current build, it's the best case in my country, since i live in central america.

I travel monthly to the US, so i'm thinking of picking one up there.

Thanks in advance :P
8 answers Last reply
More about best full tower case
  1. Corsair obsidian 800 is a popular one,
    Haf do good cases, 932, haf X etcetera
    In win have some great offerings, dragon rider, BUC
    But the main reason I answered is you said you cba maintaining an lcs system, lcs don't require maintenance, fit and forget jobs like the corsair H50 etc, I suspect you meant a water cooling loop :-)
    Not to be confused as the two are vastly different hehe
    Moto
  2. Cm storm trooper, haf x, thermal take level 10, many to choose from.
  3. Which full tower case costs $500 and more? I thought full towers didn't get more expensive than ~$300.
  4. This Case http://www.amazon.com/SilverStone-Computer-Aluminum-Unibody-TJ11-BW/dp/B004MKNNGM/ref=lh_ni_t

568$ on Amazon, altho i think it's pretty overpriced and would like the window on the other side.

Basically what I want is a case with great airflow, lots of space to expand, air filters lol(Armor+ is filthy 3 weeks in and i had to clean it up..).
    Looks great and a side panel on left side if possible...not necessary.

I plan to keep the new case i buy for at least 5 years.

I tried mountain mods, but they all look too ugly for my taste.

I mean the TT case i have is decent, but i had to mod it(To fit an H80, i wanted a h100, but that wont happen on the TT armor case), and it's still on usb2.0, i have to use the usb 3.0s of my mobo in front and back.
  5. You could pick from any that the above posters listed. My brother has the HAF-X and it has more room than you could ever need.
  6. brianmz said:
    Hey guys, I would like to know whats best full tower case(Airflow and Looks) in the market.

I'm willing to go to 500$ tops for it. Could make an exception if I really like the case you suggest.

I like using air to cool my system, can't be bothered maintaining a LCS.

I currently have this: http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/Product.aspx?C=1277&ID=1408 It does a decent job, but it's designed for older system, had to "mod" it to get my H80 to fit in the case, have 6 fans running on it plus 2x fans on the H80 Rad.

Just bought a month(150$ or so) ago for my current build, it's the best case in my country, since i live in central america.

I travel monthly to the US, so i'm thinking of picking one up there.

Thanks in advance :P

I would'nt try to talk you in water cooling but there is virtually no maintenance to a WC setup. Haven't touched mine since I set it up 3 months ago.
  7. Mmm, i ended up modding my current case..changed the built in usb 2.0 to usb 3.0, added filters as well, should hold me over for 3yrs until i make a completely new pc for maxwell setup, will only be keeping the PSU.

Thanks, they were all great cases, i wanted to try the GT level 10 but i feel that one would be best on water..which i still have my doubts, maybe for maxwell build,..if their cards run hot.
  8. I think it would either be the hafx or obsidian 800d that would be the best that feel on water.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cases Build Components Product