AsRock z77 extreme 6 not detecting any graphic card

Booob

Honorable
Oct 16, 2012
Hi all,
I'm new to posting here, since i see there is a really active community i hope i'll get some help with my problem.
That's my configuration:

AsRock z77 Extreme 6

i5 2500k standard freq

Sapphire Radeon 6950 1gb

Asus Nvidia GeForce en250gts 1gb - which i use for running physx

16gb RAM Kingston HyperX 1666

800w CoolerMaster Silent PSU

So here we go: Yesterday i tryed plugging in a PCI wireless adapter.
I had to take off my prymary card to get it in. Plugged in the adapter, plugged the card and then i powered the pc and it seemed to boot, but there was no video signal. I know the computer got to windows since the fans of the graphics card stopped spinning and that happens only when it cames to windows.

I thought that maybe i did something wrong. So i took off the adapter and tryed to power the pc again. Still no signal on the monitor. So i switched the DVI cable from the Radeon GPU to the Nvidia one. And the screen got on.
Then i came to thinking that there were two chances: Graphic card gone or PCIE slot gone. So i tryed plugging in the Nvidia into the first PCIE slot. And it worked.
So i though it must be the graphic card. I was really hoping to get that adapter working since i am actually running from a wireless usb pen which compromises my online gaming. So i tryed again the adapter, now using the Nvidia card as main. And there we go again. Black screen, no signal to monitor. I tryed resetting some times, clearing cmos turning off power for some mins, but nothin really worked.

I tryed both PCIE slots with both cards but still no improvements. Than i came thinking that maybe the wireless adapter shorted both my cards. But is that even possible?

So now i have connected the DVI cable to the integrated graphics and it's working. Im scared by putting in again that *** adapter in my system.

I also tryed plugging my graphic card into the PCIE slot, without connecting it. Nor in the bios neither in windows it's been shown. AsRock UEFI allows you to check any device connected to the mainboard, but when i get looking into the PCIE, even if the card is connected it shows it as empty.

I'm running out of ideas, anyone would mind helping me out solving this??

Booob

Honorable
Oct 16, 2012
I forgot to mention that when the screen blacked i did check the dubug mode. It was stuck on a2 error. This error means "IDE detect" which is absurd since i didnt plug nor have plugged into my config any IDE device.
Please help me! I dont know what to do..should i RMA both card and mobo? I dont know if i got to blame the mobo or the adapter. I got one graphic card out of warranty and that means that if it got shorted i wont have it anymore. Is that any way to prove that the mobo got my card shorted and get a replace of it through asrock?